Chakra Stretch Bracelet
These authentic gem bracelets are strung on Stretch Magic and comfortably fit up to a 7" wrist.
The stones are as follows: Red-Garnet; Orange-Carnelian; Yellow-Citrine; Green-Peridot; Blue-Iolite; Purple-Amethyst; Clear-Quartz.
The size, shape, and color will all very slightly from piece to piece, but we'll always pick the best available for your order.
Chakra is a word derived from Sanskrit that translates to “wheel” or “circle.” Chakras are energy centers along the spine located at major branchings of the human nervous system, beginning at the base of the spinal column and moving upward to the top of the skull. Chakras are considered to be a point or nexus of biophysical energy of the human body. The following seven primary chakras are commonly described:
1. Muladhara - Base or Root Chakra (ovaries/prostate) - red
2. Swadhisthana - Sacral Chakra (last bone in spinal cord) -orange
3. Manipura - Solar Plexus Chakra (navel area) - yellow
4. Anahata - Heart Chakra (heart area) - green
5. Vishuddha - Throat Chakra (throat and neck area) - blue
6. Ajna - Brow or Third Eye Chakra (pineal gland) - purple
7. Sahasrara - Crown Chakra (top of the head) - clear or white